Change doesn’t happen alone. Your company, large or small, can help us create a stronger, healthier community through a United Way workplace campaign. We’ll provide you with the tools you need to plan, coordinate and implement a successful fundraising campaign.
Is your organization ready to live United? We’ll help you get started.
Plan a Campaign
Our ready-to-use materials will help you run a smooth and successful campaign.
- Posters and brochures
- Reporting tools
Browse and download campaign pieces that will educate and inspire your colleagues.
Activities and Incentives
Successful campaigns make it fun for employees to give. We have plenty of campaign ideas for:
- Theme baskets and raffles
- Employee rewards
Browse campaign games, activities and incentives to add a little something extra to your event.
People give to United Way of Greater Stark County for many reasons, but the No. 1 reason people do not donate is because they weren’t asked.
- What is the best way to inspire your employees to give?
- How can we educate our employees about what United Way is about?
- What can your organization’s leadership do to lead the way?
Access downloadable United Way pledge cards and additional resources to help you “make the ask.”
- 2019 - Mark & Tonya Wright
- 2018 - Lucia Pileggi
- 2017 - Kevin & Linda Smith
- 2016 - Ted Swaldo & Scott Swaldo
- 2015 - William C. Shivers
- 2014 - Richard Kyle & Stacey Kyle
- 2013 - Robert F. Belden
- 2012 - Thomas Swidarski
- 2011 - Deborah Kampman & Kevin Kampman
- 2010 - Mark Sterling & Gail Sterling
- 2009 - Rick Haines & Vicki Haines
- 2008 - Dr. Bill Wallace & Candy Wallace
- 2007 - Eric Johnson & William Cook
- 2006 - Dr. Sheila Rutt
- 2005 - Stephen Paquette
- 2004 - Edward Roth & Terri Roth