Through a workplace campaign, your company, large or small, can help United Way of Greater Stark County build a stronger community. We’ve created the materials and training you need to run a successful in-person or virtual workplace campaign.
We’ve also compiled a list of frequently asked questions to help you quickly provide answers to your team. If your company is interested in running a workplace campaign, please contact us to get started. Change doesn’t happen alone, but it can when we live united.
Plan a Campaign
Not sure where to start with your United Way campaign planning? Do you have questions similar to below?
- What should I do prior to our campaign?
- What takes place during the campaign?
- The campaign is over, now what?
The right tools will help your organization create a successful campaign. We’ve created materials to help you plan your campaign from start to finish. Download these to guides to start building a campaign that strengthens Stark and Carroll Counties.
Use this suggested giving guide to help you set charitable goals for yourself and to see how easy it is to make a gift that helps our whole community.
Use this comprehensive guide to plan your entire workplace campaign. Discover ideas for inspiring employees and making the ask.
Our ready-to-use materials will help you run a smooth and successful campaign.
- Posters and brochures
- Reporting tools
Browse and download campaign pieces that will educate and inspire your colleagues.
Activities and Incentives
Successful campaigns make it fun for employees to give. We have plenty of campaign ideas for:
- Theme baskets and raffles
- Employee rewards
Browse campaign games, activities and incentives to add a little something extra to your event.
People give to United Way of Greater Stark County for many reasons, but the No. 1 reason people do not donate is because they weren’t asked.
- What is the best way to inspire your employees to give?
- How can we educate our employees about what United Way is about?
- What can your organization’s leadership do to lead the way?
Access downloadable United Way pledge cards and additional resources to help you “make the ask.”
Workplace Campaign Frequently Asked Questions
- 2021 - Dave and Laura Grabowsky
- 2020 - Christopher Goff
- 2019 - Mark & Tonya Wright
- 2018 - Lucia Pileggi
- 2017 - Kevin & Linda Smith
- 2016 - Ted Swaldo & Scott Swaldo
- 2015 - William C. Shivers
- 2014 - Richard Kyle & Stacey Kyle
- 2013 - Robert F. Belden
- 2012 - Thomas Swidarski
- 2011 - Deborah Kampman & Kevin Kampman
- 2010 - Mark Sterling & Gail Sterling
- 2009 - Rick Haines & Vicki Haines
- 2008 - Dr. Bill Wallace & Candy Wallace
- 2007 - Eric Johnson & William Cook
- 2006 - Dr. Sheila Rutt
- 2005 - Stephen Paquette
- 2004 - Edward Roth & Terri Roth