Campaign Activities, Games and Incentives
Incorporate activities into your campaign to generate enthusiasm and raise additional dollars. Consider including these customizable ideas.
- Theme basket raffle or auction
- Website scavenger hunt
- Casual attire day
- Chili cook-off
- Kickball or wiffle ball tournament
- Pumpkin carving contest
- Dessert cart or bake sale
Download our Activities Guide for more ideas.
To get the most out of incentives, consider how best to structure them for your campaign. Think about what you want to accomplish, then decide how to set your incentives. For example:
- By individual participation: Anyone who participates is eligible.
- By timeframe: Anyone who contributes by X day is eligible for a prize or drawing.
- By increase: Anyone who increases their gift over the previous year by ___ % is eligible for a prize.
- By gift level: Anyone who gives XX dollars or more is entered into a special drawing.
- By company goal: If the company achieves XX% participation, all employees can wear jeans on Friday.