Young Leaders Society
United Way Young Leaders Society (YLS) is a group of passionate young professionals who come together to educate, engage and inspire individuals across Greater Stark County. We harness our time and talents through mentorship, fundraising and volunteerism to activate education initiatives and build a better community.
COLLEGE & CAREER ADVICE
Share college & career advice with a local student!
Volunteer to participate in the Young Leaders Society Pen Pal Project as a way of sharing encouragement and inspiration to local high school seniors planning for their college career.
Become a Member
Prepare children to start school ready to learn and thrive
Support young people with high-quality, compassionate mentorship
Help students plan for success in a career or college
Upcoming Events › Young Leaders Society
Events Search and Views Navigation
Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 10 AM EDT – 1 PM EDT Join Young Leaders Society in a "Race to the Finish" to support our Textbook Scholarship Fund! Gather your team (4-6 people) and sign up to secure your spot for a Scavenger Hunt. The game will take place on GooseChase so each teammate can contribute through the app on their phone. $20 per person | Teams made up of 4 to 6 people Space is limited, so register online…Find out more »
- Heather Baker, AultCare
- Aly Brine, Aly Brine Coaching
- Kathryn Cusma, Brown Local Schools
- Lauren Higgins, H-P Products, Inc.
- Kristin Hooten, YWCA Canton
- Autaum Kendle, Community Volunteer, Chair
- Deanna Kidwell, Schauer Group, Inc.
- Molly McDougal, The Karcher Group
- Alison Oyler, The Karcher Group
- Mandy Pelger, Canton City School District
- Brett Pinson, Employers Health
- Brandon Rohrer, Massillon Museum
- Timothy Ruby, The Karcher Group
- Aashawnti West, Walsh University