HEALTH & SAFETY KITS
Women United Steering Committee members:
We would like to ask you, your friends and families for help with creating Health and Safety Kits.
The kits will be collected and distributed to the following agencies: Stark County Metropolitan Housing, Massillon AHEAD, Community Legal Aid, Urban League of Stark County. The more kits we collect, the bigger the impact we can make!
- Gallon Size Ziploc Bag
- 2 adult face masks
- 4 child size face masks
- 3 travel sized or one small hand sanitizer
- (Recommended brands: Purell, Germ-x Gel or Suave Hand Sanitizing spray)
- 1 small bottle liquid hand soap
- 1 container Lysol or Clorox wipes
- October 26 – November 16: Purchase items and assemble your kits.
- November 17 & 18: Drop the kits off at the designated drop off – behind the parking lot at United Way of Greater Stark County, 401 Market Avenue North, Canton, 44702. Volunteers will collect the completed kits.
- November 19 & 20: Distribute the kits to the various agencies for further distribution, hopefully before the holidays when people are gathering together and need to learn about or be reminded of the importance of the basic ways to combat this virus.
- Court Ave. between 5th and 4th St. NW (red star on the map). Due to the construction on Centennial Plaza, you can get onto Court by turning right off of 2nd St NW. You can also access it from 3rd St NW.
- When you arrive, one of our volunteers will greet you at your vehicle and can take the kit(s) out of your trunk or back seat for you. If possible, the trunk will be best, so you can open it for us without exiting your vehicle.
- You may drop-off your assembled kits Nov 17 anytime between 11AM – 1PM or Nov 18 anytime between 3PM – 5PM