2020 Family-friendly workplace award nominations
Women United will recognize three Stark County workplaces for creating Family-Friendly Workplaces and for sustaining these policies during the COVID-19 pandemic (March through July).
If your company has established policies that help employees more easily fulfill both family and work obligations, please take a few minutes and nominate your workplace!
Winners will be honored at the Women United Family-Friendly Workplace Awards and Luncheon Event October 13, 2020 at the Kent State University Stark Conference Center, with doors opening at 11:00 am.
Examples of Family-Friendly policies:
- Job sharing
- Paid parental leave for birth or adoption of children
- Employee assistance programs
- Subsidized training and educational assistance
- Childcare and Elder care
- Tuition for employees
- Employee and family health benefits
- Family oriented events
- Transportation assistance, I.E. bus passes
- Family medical leave with pay
- Flexible emergency leave with pay
- Scholarships for employees' children
- Asset building
Past winners of the Women United Family-Friendly Workplace Awards
- MAC Trailer
- CommQuest Services, Inc.
- The Karcher Group
- Employers Health
- Schauer Group
- Aultman Health Foundation
- Domestic Violence Project, Inc.