- This event has passed.
Drive & Drop
September 11 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Join us for Day of Caring, a curbside collection of our community’s greatest needs: food, masks and cleaning supplies.
On September 11, drive up to any of our collection sites and drop off items with our minimal contact drive-thru. For no contact, place the items in your trunk or backseat and volunteers will be available to assist so you can stay inside your car.
Several convenient locations:
- 10 AM – 2 PM: United Way of Greater Stark County
- Canton: Parking lot behind 401 Market Avenue North, 44702
- 9 AM – 12 PM: Huntington Bank
- Alliance: 2 West State St., 44601
- Navarre: 1210 N Main St., 44662
- 9 AM – 12 PM: Cutler Real Estate
- Belden Village: 4618 Dressler Rd., 44718
- Carrollton: 704 Canton Rd., 44615
- North Canton: 203 Applegrove St NW, 44720
- Food – canned meats, canned fruits & vegetables, boxed pastas & rice, canned soup & beans, and cereal
- Masks (disposable, fabric/reusable, adult & child sizes)
- Cleaning supplies – hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes and disinfectant cleaners
Collect with your workplace:
Want to involve your co-workers and collect items as an organization? You can start collecting early and then drop-off everything at any of the locations September 11 to help support Day of Caring as a team.
You can promote the collection to your team with THIS POSTER.