Some of the ways we have helped our community
- Collaborating to form and continue conversations through Dismantling Racism Coalition of Stark County
- Offering Emergency Assistance to 3,210 families since 2019 to avoid eviction or keep their utilities on
- Preparing 5,486 tax returns last year, free of charge, through VITA
- Launching Prosperity@Work, a program that offers solution-driven services, work supports and financial stability opportunities to employees
- Counseling more than 710K households since 1972 on housing, food, utilities support through our 211 Helpline
- Investing $5.8M last year in health, education & financial stability direct services
Join the discussion
The price of poverty is high. We must disrupt the vicious cycle of disinvestment and displacement which damage the vitality of communities of families with low, or even no income. Real change starts with understanding where people come from and strengthening neighborhoods in partnership with their residents. Join us for a virtual panel discussion April 26, 8:30 – 9:30 am.
Make a difference
When you volunteer, one day can make a difference. Register a team of volunteers to join us on Day of Caring, May 13, for a hands-on opportunity to complete service projects throughout Stark County. Together, we can make a large impact in the community.