6TH ANNUAL OHIO REFINING DIVISION SPORTING CLAY SHOOT
We are pleased to cordially invite friends and business partners of the Canton Refinery to join us for a day of community support, competitive skill and recreation.
The 6th Annual MPC/United Way of Greater Stark County Sporting Clay Shoot, sponsored by the Ohio Refining Division, will be held on May 23, 2019, at Hill ‘n Dale Sporting Club located at 3605 Poe Rd., Medina, Ohio. The event will kick off at 8:00 am and will include a lunch in addition to door prizes, multiple raffles and awards. Online registration is required.
Thank you for your support of United Way of Greater Stark County! We look forward to seeing you at the event!
- The event will have a 100 bird course
- Free custom giveaway to every participant
- All participants receive a ticket for a chance to win a door prize
- Live auction will be held the day of the event
- Additional raffle tickets will be sold the day of the event
- Trophies/prizes for Top Team, Best Overall and Runner Up
- Platinum Sponsor ($5,000) – Includes entry fees, event costs and lunch for 3 participants and a Refinery Leadership Team Member as well as a golf cart. Premium signage at the event and recognition in print announcements. Event station signage. Available RLT Members include, based on availability: Don McCord, EJ Dockery, Darin Barber, Steve Williams, Les Davis, Jason Harmon, Jamie Mandeville or Jim Joaquin. RLT member sponsorships are first come, first serve. Call Brent McCarty at 330-479-5943 for availability.
- Gold Sponsor ($3,000) – Includes entry fees, event costs and lunch for 3 participants and an ORD Supervisor Team Member (or designee), plus a golf cart. Premium signage at the event and recognition in print announcements. Available ORD Team Members include, based on availability: Doug Hendershot, Justin Mills, Gary Thacker, Jeff Hickman, Chad Veenstra, Keith Thomas, Mike Hartman, Adam King or John Jacola. These sponsorships are first come, first serve. Call Brent McCarty at 330-479-5943 for availability.
- Silver Sponsor ($2,500) – Includes entry fees, event costs and lunch for 4 participants, as well as a golf cart. Recognition in print announcements. Event station signage.
- Bronze Sponsor ($1,000) – Recognition in print announcements. Event station signage.
- Event Sponsor ($500) – Recognition in print announcements.
- Single Entry ($500) – Includes entry fees, event costs and lunch for 1 participant.
- Door Prize Donor – Your company name will be announced at the awards banquet when the door prize is drawn. Contact Brent McCarty at 330-479-5943 for details.
- Mulligans – $5 each/Max 4 per person, also available for purchase day of event.
- Skin – $10 per person. Half proceeds go to winner; half to United Way of Greater Stark County. Also available for purchase day of event.
- Raffle & 50/50 tickets – 5 tickets for $20. Tickets will also be available day of event for $5 each or 5 for $20.
8:00AM – Registration
9:00AM – Introduction and Safety Orientation
9:15AM – Event begins
12:30PM – Lunch
1:30PM – Live auction, raffle, and awards
RULES OF THE EVENT
- No minors will be allowed to this event.
- Everyone, regardless of skill level, must complete the safety discussion in the beginning of the event.
- All participants must sign a waiver the day of the event provided by Hill ‘n Dale Club and Marathon Petroleum Company.
- Carry your gun open at all times when not shooting.
- Never point your gun at anyone.
- Open your gun before you move your feet.
- Eye and ear protection is mandatory for shooters, spectators, pullers, and trappers. Participants may bring their own or use the PPE provided at the event.
- Treat every gun as if it were loaded.
- Always keep ammunition of different gauges in separate bags.
- If you have a misfire or malfunction, keep your gun pointed down range, open gun, and check for obstruction.
- No gun shall be loaded until the shooter is on the shooting station.
- Experienced shooters will be placed at each station to help guide and educate everyone.
- Hill ‘n Dale Club and Marathon Petroleum Company reserves the right to banish anyone from the course for violations of these rules or any misconduct on the field.
- This is a 100 bird course. All participants must bring their own shells. All shells (no matter what the gauge) must be 7 ½ shot or higher.