7TH ANNUAL OHIO REFINING DIVISION SPORTING CLAY SHOOT
We are pleased to cordially invite friends and business partners of the Canton Refinery to join us for a day of community support, competitive skill and recreation.
The 7th Annual MPC/United Way of Greater Stark County Sporting Clay Shoot, sponsored by the Ohio Refining Division, will now be held on Thursday, July 16, 2020, at Hill ‘n Dale Sporting Club located at 3605 Poe Rd., Medina, Ohio. The event will kick off at 8:00 am and will include a lunch, door prizes, multiple raffles and awards.</P
Online registration is required. Chrome is the recommended browser for online registration. Internet Explorer may not properly display registration elements in entirety.
Thank you for your support of United Way of Greater Stark County! We look forward to seeing you!
- The event will have a 100-bird course.
- Each participant will receive a commemorative item.
- All participants receive a ticket for a chance to win a door prize.
- Additional raffle tickets will be sold the day of the event.
- Trophies/prizes for top 3 best overall.
SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES (due by June 16, 2020):
- Platinum Sponsor ($5,000) – Includes entry fees, event costs and lunch for three (3) participants and a Refinery Leadership Team Member or designee, plus a golf cart. Premium signage at the event and recognition in print announcements. Event station signage. Available RLT Members include, based on availability: Don McCord, Shawn Adkins, Jim Spear, Darin Barber, Jeff Zuech, Bev Long, Mark Estep, Craig Schiro, Jason Harmon, Jamie Mandeville or Jim Joaquin. RLT member sponsorships are first come, first serve. Contact Brent McCarty at 330-479-5943 or email@example.com for availability.
- Gold Sponsor ($3,000) – Includes entry fees, event costs and lunch for three (3) participants and an ORD Supervisor Team Member (or designee), plus a golf cart. Premium signage at the event and recognition in print announcements. Available ORD Team Members include, based on availability: Chris Cantrell, Adam King, Gary Thacker, Jeff Hickman, Chad Veenstra, Keith Thomas, Jason Bandy, Josh Dorfmueller or John Jacola. These sponsorships are first come, first serve. Contact Brent McCarty at 330-479-5943 or firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
- Silver Sponsor ($2,500) – Includes entry fees, event costs and lunch for four (4) participants, as well as a golf cart. Recognition in print announcements. Event station signage.
- Bronze Sponsor ($1,000) – Donation only. Recognition in print announcements. Event station signage.
- Event Sponsor ($500) – Donation only. Recognition in print announcements.
- Single Entry ($500) – Includes entry fees, golf cart and lunch for one (1) participant.
- Door Prize Donor – Your company name will be announced at the awards banquet when the door prize is drawn. Contact Brent McCarty at 330-479-5943 for details.
- Mulligans – $5 each/Max 4 per person, also available for purchase day of event.
- Skin – $10 per person. Half proceeds go to winner; half to United Way of Greater Stark County. Also available for purchase day of event.
- Raffle & 50/50 tickets – Five (5) tickets for $20. Tickets will also be available day of event for $5 each or five (5) for $20.
- Firearm Rental - $50 per person – $50 for the day of the event. Payable at course only.
8:00AM – Registration
9:00AM – Introduction and Safety Orientation
9:15AM – Event begins
12:30PM – Lunch
1:30PM – Raffles, door prizes and awards
RULES OF THE EVENT:
- No minors will be allowed to this event.
- Everyone, regardless of skill level, must complete the safety discussion in the beginning of the event.
- All participants must sign a waiver the day of the event provided by Hill ‘n Dale Club and Marathon Petroleum Company.
- Carry your gun open at all times when not shooting.
- Never point your gun at anyone.
- Open your gun before you move your feet.
- Eye and ear protection is mandatory for shooters, spectators, pullers, and trappers. Participants may bring their own or use the PPE provided at the event.
- Treat every gun as if it were loaded.
- Always keep ammunition of different gauges in separate bags.
- If you have a misfire or malfunction, keep your gun pointed down range, open gun, and check for obstruction.
- No gun shall be loaded until the shooter is on the shooting station.
- Experienced shooters will be placed at each station to help guide and educate everyone.
- Hill ‘n Dale Club and Marathon Petroleum Company reserves the right to banish anyone from the course for violations of these rules or any misconduct on the field.
- This is a 100 clay shoot. All participants must bring their own shells. All shells (no matter what the gauge) must be 7 ½ shot or higher.