Success Summit is presented by United Way of Greater Stark County and made possible by the generosity of Huntington Bank. With the help of dynamic speakers, engaging breakout sessions, and a collaborative exchange of ideas, attendees will be empowered to harness their potential to realize their goals.
The primary objective of the program is to provide a platform for growth and aha-moments in the areas of life, career, and finance. This two-part half-day summit will be held throughout the 2021-2022 school year.
- Interactive Leadership Workshops: explores various leadership styles, analyzes communication and provides tips on developing skills to communicate effectively as a leader
- Inspirational Guest Speakers: features talks from an array of industry leaders in Stark County
- Money Matters: designed to improve financial well-being by building strong foundations, planning for the future, preparing for retirement and inspiring generosity
- Master Communication: builds skills for strong and healthy relationships by understanding barriers to effective communication, solving problems & resolving conflict, and repairing hurt and building trust
- Mindfulness: beginners guide to learn mindfulness meditations for a calmer and clearer mind through practical exercises designed to increase concentration and reduce stress
- Turn Your Dreams into Goals: offers practical tips to map out goals to make dreams come true
- Budgeting 101: breaks down the laws of budgeting to help you identify, quantify and prioritize your money goals to truly master your cash flow
- Workplace Habits: toolkit for fostering better workplace habits that create strong teams and pathways for advancement
Onward & Upward
What good are tips without tools? To ensure successful implementation of the information presented, attendees will be given Success Kits consisting of gift cards and other items they may need to help them take their first steps:
- Gift cards to locations where materials to further their journey can be purchased
- Personal Development Workbook
- Completion Certificate