2-1-1 Auto Repair
As of March 16 at 4PM, 2-1-1 Auto Repairis suspending all activities, through March 30. At that time, we will re-evaluate all activities related to the program.
Through the 2-1-1 Auto Repair program, United Way of Greater Stark County partners with Stark County Job and Family Services to help local families get back on the road.
This program provides financial assistance, up to $1,000, for costly vehicle repairs that many working families cannot otherwise afford. With repairs performed by ASE-certified mechanics, we help these families get the reliable transportation they need for employment.
Contact us for more information or call 330-491-2606 and ask to speak with an information and referral specialist.
Apply for car repair assistance
To qualify for the 2-1-1 Auto Repair program, applicants must:
- Have a vehicle that requires repairs defined as major work (necessary to have the vehicle running reliably)
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have minor child(ren) in the home, or a minor child for whom you pay child support
- Be employed and meet income guidelines
- Reside in Stark County
- Need vehicle for work or pre-employment training that directly leads to employment
If you meet these general eligibility requirements, please complete a pre-screening form. Your information will be reviewed by an eligibility specialist. This process is usually fairly quick, and if you are cleared to participate, we will call you to discuss the next step.