INSPIRED YOUTH AWARD NOMINATION
United Way of Greater Stark County wants to recognize the extraordinary contributions of young individuals, who are not only volunteering their time and skills to better the community in the areas of health, education and financial stability, but are also inspiring others to join in the efforts, creating the 'multiplier effect'.
Criteria and nomination form are below.
Nominations close on November 24, 2021.
Criteria for the award include:
- Demonstrates initiative, leadership and creativity in their service to others
- Serves as a role model for others in their community
- Inspires others to join them in their effort
- Helps improve the overall quality of life of fellow citizens and the community in the areas of health, education or financial stability
The nominee must:
- Have been engaged in a volunteer activity that occurred at least partly during the 12 months prior to the date of nomination
- Be a resident of Carroll or Stark County
- Be 18 and under