Tocqueville Society members personify the true meaning of philanthropy. Comprised of influential business and civic leaders in our community, these members contribute annual investments of $10,000 or more to United Way of Greater Stark County.
Inspired by the French philosopher Alexis de Tocqueville, who admired the American spirit of philanthropy, the organization was founded 1981 by Thomas F. Frist, Jr.
Today, Tocqueville Society members carry on that same spirit of selflessness and cooperation. Their generosity creates a lasting impact in our community.
- Invitation to exclusive networking and social events with community leaders
- Recognition in United Way’s annual Leaders in Giving publication
- Influence positive change in our community through your gift
- Membres de la Société: $10,000 - $24,999
- Ordre de Géneréux: $15,000 -$24,999
- Ordre de Liberté: $25,000 - $49,999
- Ordre d’Egalité: $50,000 - $74,999
- Ordre de Fraternité: $75,000 - $99,999
- La Société Nationale: $100,000 - $249,999
- Ordre d’Indépendance: $250,000 - $499,999
- Ordre de Connaissance: $500,000 - $749,999
- Ordre de Prospérité: $750,000 - $999,999
- La Table Ronde de Millions de Dollars: $1 million+ (commitment over five-year period)