PLAN A CAMPAIGN
Employee Campaign Coordinators encourage coworkers to create a stronger, healthier community by planning, coordinating and implementing an effective United Way of Great Stark County workplace campaign. Here are some guidelines to help you along the way:
What should I do prior to our campaign?
• Meet with your United Way of Great Stark County representative to develop a campaign strategy
• Download our campaign checklist to help with your planning and establish a campaign plan and timetable | CAMPAIGN CHECKLIST
• Consider incorporating a Leadership Giving campaign to increase success. This ebook can help you get started. | EBOOK
• Meet with your upper management and confirm commitment
• Establish a campaign goal | HOW TO SET A GOAL
• Establish a committee, if needed
• Schedule a workplace presentation with your United Way of Great Stark County representative
What takes place during the campaign?
• Launch your campaign with a kickoff rally | HOW TO PLAN A RALLY
• Present campaign materials at employee meetings
• Schedules special events and games for staff
• Follow up with employees unable to attend
• Update employees with campaign information
Our campaign is over, now what?
• Tabulate results and submit to United Way of Great Stark County staff | REPORTING TOOLS
• Thank your committee, solicitors and employees who participated | HOW TO SAY THANK YOU
• Pat yourself on the back for a JOB WELL DONE.